Thankful Thursday post for August 28, 2008
Today I am thankful for
1. The painters finishing all of the work on our house this morning! We are finally back together.
2. Aiden’s 3 pound weight gain in his first month! We went to the doctor yesterday, and he weighs 9 pounds now.
3. Medical insurance that helps us pay for hospital and doctor bills and medications. I have worked with the insurance company today to be sure Aiden is taken care of.
4. A manager who is fair and honest – I look forward to seeing her and working with her. She is a wonderful Christian woman with high standards who really cares about her employees.
5. The fun robot vacuum I bought this week (with 2 years’ worth of birthday money!) It sure is fun to watch and saves me time sweeping or vacuuming pet hair every day! Amazing little “guy”! The pets are fascinated with it too!
6. My part time job that allows me to be home a lot more than I used to be, but helps us pay for college, cars and everyday expenses. I love working with my night shift friends.
7. Good health – today I found out that a friend of mine might have liver cancer. Please pray the biopsy is negative. Pray for Becky and her family too, as they await the news.
8. My husband and children who God has given me to share life with, and to navigate the ups and downs with.
9. God’s hand – I am always protected and guided by Him.
10. The pantry and refrigerator full of groceries that I was able to buy Tuesday. Things were getting kinda slim!