I guess it’s technically Friday, but no matter…I’m here and blogging after a long day in labor and delivery triage taking care of lots of pregnant women with high blood pressure! That seems to be the special of the day. The nice part was getting to “nurse” a friend of mine who is about 30 weeks pregnant with hypertension. Won’t you pray for Natalie with me? It would be best if she would not have to deliver so early. Thanks!
Here’s my list for today…
1. I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
2. I am thankful for the passion He has put in my heart for people, and especially the lost women I encounter.
3. I am thankful for my church, and especially for the choir friends I have made.
4. I am thankful for the gift of music!
5. I am thankful for a day off tomorrow!
6. I am thankful for the rain we had this week.
7. I am thankful for Emma’s health and the baby’s health.
8. I am thankful for cell phones to keep us in touch although we are spread out.
9. I am thankful for seeing my brother, his wife and 2 daughters this week (here from Omaha, NE)
10. I am thankful for every one who reads my list!