It has been a long, difficult week with the computer crashing (I’m still using Brandon’s), difficulties in relationships, and 5 days in a row of school or work, but still, I will post things I am thankful for! Because the Word says…
“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
I Thessalonians 5:16-18
1. I am thankful for new carpet and laminate floors in my home! They feel so soft and nice compared to the bare wood and concrete.
2. I am thankful for my healthy daughter who is great with child and should be delivering within 2 weeks.
3. I am thankful for the ability and desire God has given me to be a nurse to laboring women. There is very little in life that compares with actually delivering a new life into the world (and I have done this many times).
4. I am thankful for my sons who bring so much joy into my life as I watch them grow into mature men.
5. I am thankful that all of our family has Christ as their Lord and Savior and that we will all be in eternity together worshipping Him!
6. I am thankful for a nice, big, Jacuzzi tub full of hot water.
7. I am thankful for Bill making dinner and cleaning it up tonight!
8. I am thankful that our whole family we will be able to spend time with Bill’s mother Saturday for her 90th birthday.
9. I am thankful for ice cream!
10. I am thankful for air conditioning!!!